Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 20 September 2008

Bubbly Funk Cyber Crop 2008

Raising money for Breast Cancer Care and having fun along the way.....

What a day! It's been 'brilliant'. I have never known anything like it!!!

It started at 9am and went on until 7pm. Guess what! we get to do it all again tomorrow.

I can't wait. Why not visit the Shoppie sometime if your passing, that's what I did and never looked back. :) Bubblyfunk

Here is something I made today, it was from the 3rd class of the day. We have Suzie to thank for bringing this one to us. Designed by dotslifeandart

I really enjoyed making this Dotee doll and hope to make some sisters for her soon...


 Thanks for calling.xx

9 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Gez! Glad you enjoyed making her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Gez! I love her pink hair and the little beaded border you added round the bottom of her dress - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog entry Gez - love your little dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a first time visitor to your blog Gez, didn't realise you had one.
    Love your little creation form the cyber crop.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Gez, she's so cute.

    It has been fun hasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your doll, Gez - I must try and make one of these - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, she has got a gorgeous bottom... oh not that wasnt' what Joanne said - hee hee!

    Lovely dolly, she can be cyber sister to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Thank you for your lovely comments xxx
    Glad you like her bottom Janice :) hee hee
    She's happy now she has a cyber sister even if she has a boyfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Gez, love your little dotee doll, very pretty and soo cute. Also, your card is very striking indeed. Love the background, all blends in well. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx