Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 28 September 2008

Daring Card Makers Challenge

King or Queen for the day... To use a crown somewhere on your card design. That was the challenge kindly thought of by Kathy. (I did notice a little gem has 'slipped' I have sorted it now!)

Thank you Kathy, you know I'm not a card maker but some how I'm making the odd card or three? Having fun along the way...

http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. That is lovely Gez! Lovely crown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card - love it - you definitely are a cardmaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww,he's very tweet :)
    lovely card gez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should call yourself a card make because you are good at it my lovely...this one is fabulous...love the owl!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute owl and he looks great with a crown! Love the way you've perched him on a branch of the patterned paper, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx