Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 28 September 2008

My Word It's A Canvas!!

Over on Bubbly Funk last weekend was the Cyber Crop helping to raise funds for Breast Cancer Care.
One of the classes was by Di and her challenge was to have a go at making a canvas picture. Here is my first attempt.



I recycled a canvas we already had by giving it two coats of white acrylic paint and then decorated the letters with patterned paper. I then stamped around the edges with pink ink and doodled some flowers and put gems on them. I love my hand-made embellishments and will cover them in glossy accents when I get the chance to buy some!!

4 comments:

  1. thats lovely gez,well done you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great canvas Gez, I love the pink border and the doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Gez...can I have it??? only joking as its going to look lovely in your home!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx