Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

I came across Rosie and Dee's challenge quite by chance after visiting Karen's blog and fell in love with the idea striaght away! I just love a challenge or is it more...somebody to do the thinking for me? Anyway, these ladies have got some great ideas and I think their blog is well worth a visit. How I will go on with the challenges is another question...


Challenge 3 -
To us a sheet of patterned paper that you've had for ages and now you wonder why you bought it! The challenge is to make a small gift bag with matching gift tag and card!

Oh dear, I hope I can find a template for a gift bag now!!



Yeah! I DID it!!! still don't think I like the paper though!!

rosiedeeschallenge

1 comment:

  1. fantastic, brilliant take on the challenge, so pleased you joined in Gez.
    make sure you pop back on sunday for our new challenge!!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx