Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 2 October 2008

Altered clipboard.

I absolutely loved making this clipboard and I can think of so many uses for it! I love cross stitching and thought it would be great to hold onto my charts or knitting patterns.

The idea came from a cyber crop class held by Kaz over on the Bubbly Funk Forum. The paper is by Fancy Pants and the other bits and pieces were from the brown/blue Think Pink kit sold by Bubbly Funk.

Right! That's another one to tick! on my list. If you've got the time I'd love to see what you think.



Thank You. x

5 comments:

  1. That is too nice to use Gez!
    I love the way you used the patterned paper. I'm still to do mine.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Gez! Those papers are fab and make it so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous, Gez - the papers are just right for it and the blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats lovely gez,love the paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab clipboard Gez. You've used some of my fave papers there....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx