Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 1 October 2008

August ATC swap

This is my first ever ATC that I made for a swap over on the bubbly funk forum in August. The theme was BLING and I thought oh that's easy... boy was I wrong!



I used different techniques to make my atc. First of all I stamped the black background paper using a gold ink pad and a piece of bubble wrap. I then stamped the 3 ladies onto paper and used little off-cuts left over from a gold peel off sheet for their 'bling' I coloured the ladies in using water colour pencils and embossed with UTEE. I really love that STUFF. (It hasn't half made a mess of my versa mark pad though!!)

Would love to hear what you think! so thank you for taking the time to stop by :)

2 comments:

  1. Well done Gez, I think you've got lots of Bling on that one.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice techniques there & much bling :) good work...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx