Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 13 October 2008

Basic Grey Challenge 6


Challenge 6 - Color Combo. This weeks challenge is a color combo challenge, we would like to see your creations using one of the following color combos :)

Green & Red/Maroon
Brown & Cream
Blue & Gold/Yellow/Orange


I made a patchwork style card and used Cupcake Basic Grey papers. I really enjoyed making this card and just love the colours. Thank You for a great challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Gez...great way to use leftovers too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patchwork - very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and happy-looking card Gez - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Gez, those papers look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, it must be even nicer if you think the pic doesn't do it justice. Love the squares - so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx