Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Basic Grey Challenge 7 - Stitching

Challenge 7 - Stitching. This week we would like you to show some stitching in your creations, it can be faux or real, its up to you, and of course to use at least one item of BasicGrey on your creation.



I used Basic Grey Romani papers. K&Co flower stickers, silver peel off and a piece of ribbon with stitching on it. I also used a K&Co stitching transfer.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card - clever idea to use ribbon with stitching on (might copy that idea if that's OK with you - still want to do the BG challenge 7)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice gez,i love the colours you've used,i'm useless at putting colours together!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo lovely card there my lovely X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Gez, it's lovely and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that flower looks fab with the paper, love it! Great idea to use the stitched ribbon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card for the challenge and great idea using ribbon with stitching
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love all the layering and all the bright, cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lovely card, very bright and colourful. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx