Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Little House's.

Look what I made!





I am sooooo pleased with how this turned out. I believe in recycling and found this canvas under the stairs disguarded by my 7 year. He had only painted the grass and that was ages ago. I offered him £2 and a deal was done!
Without my bubbly house - mates this wouldn't have been possible. So THANK YOU Bubbly Funk forum ladies. Just can't decide where to hang it. Might need another one to make a pair!

7 comments:

  1. Gez....they all look WONDERFUL sweetie, such a brilliant idea!! I especially love your special house XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it gez,it's wonderful :) (you got my house boat then!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh they look fab, Gez

    You've displayed them so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to put them together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific idea to put them on the canvas - super houses

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant Gez, you've excelled yourself here lovely, well done to you. XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Love the tree in between and is that a house boat, too?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx