Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 23 October 2008

Christmas Planner

A lovely lady called Janice over on the Bubbly Funk Forum came up with this idea for the first of the weekly challenges to help us get ready for christmas by making a countdown planner.



Unfortunately the black stamping on the letters doesn't show up very well in the photo! But the nice thing about this planner is that it can be used year after year so it will make some interesting reading in future years! All I have to do now is use it!
Thank You Janice. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your planner is lovely Gez. Thanks for taking part in the challenge and I hope your planner becomes a keepsake for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabaroo, Gez - you'll be well organised now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is really a cool idea, I love it. Your planner is beautiful.

    Gez, mahalo for the lovely comment in my latest layout. Much appreciated.

    Mahalo- Hawaiian word means "thank you"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Gez...well done X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx