Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 4 October 2008

Emily Falconbridge's Art Journal Journey

Week 5. Use some ephemera from your week.
One day in York my kids aren't likely to forget
in a hurry!!
Tom (18 months) has decided climbing up and
down steps is his new hobby. We had limited
time in York but Tom wanted to spend his
day just going up and down the steps to the
Minster. He was very upset when we had to
leave. Luckily for us we found the Disney Store
and as they say...the rest is history!!



Week 4. Symbol that I love.....the icon on
my mobile phone which tells me I've a
message!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! you've been so good keeping all this up to date - fab crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx