Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 25 October 2008

Emily Falconbridge's Art Journal Journey

Week 9. Inspiration found........
Got to be all the wonderful Bubblies & Bloggers I've found.
Thank You ladies. I really do enjoy admiring your hard work.
Thank you for sharing. :o) xxxxx


I have used 'Love Elsie' paper and lots of doodling.
The adhesive gems are by Papermania.

Don't know who that ugly mug is on side 2 but she's got a rotten husband who made her laugh!!! ;o)


Week 8. Who or what do you miss???

This wasn't an easy week for me to make.....
I've used HOTP paper and a simple rose sticker.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous sentiment on the back of your card!!! It's brought a tear to my eye. Although I still have my mum I do miss my nan sooooo much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx