Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 26 October 2008

Fiskarettes Competition.

Over at Fiskarettes they are having a mid month competition.

To make a project (card, scrapbook page, anything you fancy) including this quote:
“A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.” (Chinese Proverb) - Also include a bird image on your project. This could be stamped, chipboard, drawn, anything!

The closing date for the competition is Wednesday 29th October. After this date you can email your winning choice to fiskarettesuk@googlemail.com

This is my entry. It is a card I have made using ribbon and Basic Grey Blush papers. I love to use BG papers and these have an oriental feel and the colours seemed perfect for this card.

7 comments:

  1. Perfect paper for the challenge - it does have an oriental feel and the card looks lovely, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That BG paper is just right - smashing card

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautifu Gez and it's got your favourite birds and trees on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I found out it was birds. I knew I just had to have a go!!
    Thank you for all your lovely comments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a really beautiful card Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paper and the pink bow. Gorgeous card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx