Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 6 October 2008

Little House's swap

Oh, this was a great idea by Karen, over on the Bubbly Funk forum.

Lots of cutting and sticking!! Can't remember where the paper for the house is from but I can see a little bit of BG on the chimney! I embossed the lights with cosmic shimmer for a 3D effect and filled them in with glitter Stickles.

I had great fun making this...Thank you Karen. XX

9 comments:

  1. Ooo,thats really sweet gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little house Gez.

    Traceyr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fairy lights, Gez. Lovely house - when can I move in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun, love the garland of lights around the gable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful house - so much detail on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply love this little house as you know Gez!!! I look forward to seeing what you do for a christmas one hehe . Thanks for taking part XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really pretty Gez. Love those lights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx