Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Parchment Craft

Something a little bit different! I traced the outline of this girl onto parchment paper and used a quill and white ink through out to trace her image. I coloured on the reverse with oil pastels then high lighted her bangles with gold ink on the front and then embossed on the reverse.

All I need to do now is a lace effect frame to go around her!! She fills an A4 sheet so I will have to look for a piece of A3!!!



I photographed her on a black table so she would show up well although it is not flattering to her!!! or me.

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Gez, this is totally cool.... I love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delicate is this? You have the patience of a saint Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that looks fab. I would never have the patience to do anything like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Gez....it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gez....you have such a talent for this work...its so beautiful sweetie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic Gez you are very talented.

    Traceyr :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez she is just beautiful.
    I really admire your patience in doing such a piece.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so lovely Gez. love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx