Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 9 October 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

This is Rosie's challenge for this week...


I challenge you to buy yourself a box of chocolates (or even better, get someone else to buy them for you!) You can then alter the empty box to use as storage. Easy eh?

I forgot to take a before picture! but this was an empty Thornton's chocolate box. yum!

I used Basic Grey paper for the box lid and I decorated some chipboard letters and birds from the Bubbly Funk Shoppie. I covered the birds in odd bits of K&Co paper and used a gold ink pad to colour the letters.

I want to start the 365 Days challenge on the 1st January 09. So I thought a box might come in handy for storing all the bits and pieces I'm likely to collect.

10 comments:

  1. That's lovely Gez, hope you enjoyed the chocs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a gorgeous box Gez!!!!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gez, that is stunning, thank u so much for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking box, love the little heart attached to the E!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely box, Gez - you're getting organised already for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez, that box is beautiful! I love BG!!! Thanks for joining in with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thats stunning with what you have done with the box! well done, i bet it comes in handy doesnt it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx