Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 16 October 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Week 5 - Deanne's Challenge
A card, but not just any card, I would like to see the following incorporated into it square circle pink and glitter!




I really struggled this week! I am still new to card making and although I loved putting this card together I did find it hard to get colours that I thought 'go' together, mmm I'm still not convinced!

I used Berry Sweet papers and chipboard square by K&Co and a gold peel offs. (The daisy is actually glittery gold - I hope this counts!!)

Thank You Deanne for a really great challenge!

10 comments:

  1. I think you have fulfilled the challenge nicely Gez...its far better than my attempt hon! Thanks for keeping me company on this one X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card, Gez. I must do mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, the colours look fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good to me gez,well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez, I love that card. Kaz would adore the monkeys!

    Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosie thats nothing!!!
    Wait till Kaz sees her card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fab Gez - I think the colour choices work just fine, nice and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez, this is gorgeous! I love the color combo, the design and for using all the shapes and glitter.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colours - so different!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx