Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Week 7 - Deanne's Challenge
Evening everyone, todays challenge is a layout - but again a layout with a difference, I would like some of you to come out of your comfort zone!
So a layout please but it cannot be 12x12!!
Another great challenge Rosie & Deanne. Thank you for such great inspiration. x

Here is my take.....

I thought I'd have a go at water colouring and it was really great fun!!
Tom looks perfect for this layout. I'm going to put some hidden journalling with the rest of the saying on ....................If .............. friends were flowers.........I'd pick you.
Thank you for looking.

9 comments:

  1. Gez, that is such a beautiful layout! I hope you're proud of it.

    Thanks for taking part again. See you next week!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thats beautiful Gez!!! Were the flowers already printed on and then you coloured them???

    Gorgeous little boy by the way XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is gorgeous Gez, that background is beautiful.
    thank you so much for joining in again, pleased you are enjoying the challenges so far x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Gez, the colouring and the photos. How did you do it? Was it stamped/doodled/already on the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful, cheerful LO Gez - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Gez and such super photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O love this LO Gez, the background is so perfect for those photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a beautiful layout! I so love the colours and dainty lil flowers.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love all the cute photos of your baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx