Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Teddy Bear!

I know this isn't crafty but I mentioned him the other day over on the Bubbly Funk Forum and he does keep me company next to the computer desk!
He is a limited edition Teddy Bear from Hamleys Toy Store in London. He was a joint Christmas present for baby Tom and me. He has 2007 stitched on his paw - the year I was 40 and the year Tom was born. ( although I was 39! when Tom was born. Very important FACT to me anyway!!!)
That's why he's soooooo special :)
Hope he made you smile, even if he's a little fuzzy if you click on him!

4 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx