Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 25 October 2008

Week 6. Rosie-Dee's Challenge.

A nice easy one this week. With Christmas approaching far too quickly for my liking, we'd like you to make a Christmas card using Christmas patterned paper. Easy peasy!

(How did they both know I've been struggling like h£*l.....to make a card I like......and I'm not all that sure I like this one) Thank You for looking. x And Thank You for pushing me outside my 'comfort' zone Rosie. That's what a challenge is all about. :o)




I used the new Dovecraft Christmas papers and designed a more nostalgic card. I do love the ribbon and the stamp is an exclusive from Crafty Templates from their new Christmas kit which is fabalicious.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous!!!! Off to check out that site x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Gez! Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - I've got some of those papers but haven't used any yet - I think you have just inspired me to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does have a lovely nostalgic feel Gez, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez. I love the vintage look to your card.

    Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous vintage style card Gez, its got the ball rolling for you now, you'll be snowed under with chrimbo cards soon :)
    thanks for joining in again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez
    thanks so much for you lovely comments and for taking the time to visit my blog.
    come by again soon!


    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love that image and of course the Tartan ribbon!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the image and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx