Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 2 November 2008

Basic Grey Challenge 9 - Christmas.

Challenge 9 - Christmas. For this weeks challenge we would like to see you get all festive with your creations and create something in the theme of Christmas, I am sure you are probably all making your Christmas creations already so this one should be an easy one for you and if you haven't started your Christmas creations then this challenge is perfect for you :)


I was lucky enough to receive the new Wassail collection yesterday. A special thank you to my wonderful hubby :O)

I just had to try them out straight away. Hope you like. Thank You for visiting.

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes I do like, very much. Lucky you to be treated by your OH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and I love the snowman ! Thank you for joining us in this week's challenge. The Wassail papers are scrummy aren't they ? You have a good hubby !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! the snowman is so cute and coloured so nicely!!!
    Hugs, TaraG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card - I adore that snowman.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo what a fantastic card gez!!!! I love that snowman stamp XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez, your card is goregous! I love the snowman and the red bow. Fabulous job as always. Thank you for sharing!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card. Great stamp. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! I love the Wassail papers too. I love the snowman, he's the cutest. The little bits of glitter and bling are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love that snowman!!!

    :)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx