Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 10 November 2008

Basic Grey Challenge - Week 10 - Glitter

Challenge 10 - Glitter. On to this weeks challenge, this week we would like you to get all sparkly with your creations and show some glitter on your work



I have taken 2 shots of this card as the glitter does not show up well on the 1st photo!!
I have used the new Wassail papers but the stamped image is actually on Figgy paper.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gez. Glitter and shiny stuff are a real pain to get a decent photo of, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gez....I do love your taste in stamps hon X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely sparkly card Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sparkly card (and great idea to do two pics since it's usually movement that lets you see glittery stuff!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Gez, your blog has gone all Cristamassy! Lovely card, very bling bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fantastic ! What image have you used ? It's amazing how different the two photos are. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week, I love it.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez, I love the new design of your blog. Gorgoeus card! I love the design and the bow. Awesome job as always. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx