Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 14 November 2008

DCM Challenge - Birds, Birds and more birds.

My name is Rein, and I'm setting my first dare for the Daring Cardmakers today!
I was born in Belgium, I'm married to a German man and live with my family in Germany. I love stamping, handikraft, sewing, nature...
I'm glad to set my first dare here.
Bird, Birds and More BirdsI love birds so I'd like you all to make a card featuring birds this week
......a bird in the snow, a birds nest, a carrier pigeon, a white stork or birds in the sky, or...,or... even big bird!



I stamped a design onto Cupcake Basic Grey paper and then layered it onto more Basic Grey papers. Thank You for looking. :o)

15 comments:

  1. Oh this is really cute.
    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww these birdies are sooo sweet. I love all the pastel colours too, makes a lovely change from all the Christmas stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stamp! Love the way you've layered the paper, too - great card Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw he is soooo cute. Love that paper.....I haven't even cut mine yet. Putting it off until I'm strong enough to cope with the trauma.....lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great Gez. Loving your birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice cheerful card and such a sweet image to use

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fab card Gez, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just catching up with all your lovely craftiness, including this fab card - and love the clock (I've only just done mine at the midnight hour!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute for words! What a fab card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Gez.....that is gorgeous!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, this is so cute, especially the weenie little birdie at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx