Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 27 November 2008

DCM Challenge - Cafe Chic!

Cafe Chic!
Good morning everyone, my name is Vanessa, aka Ellepiggo, I've been cardmaking for several years now and I'm delighted to be part of the Daring Cardmakers team. This is my first time at setting the dare and as we're on "firsts" I thought about the first thing that springs to my mind every morning - Coffee!! LOL!

I'm a bit of a cappuccino/latte macchiato girl, so I want to see lots of cards inspired by coffee!! Coffee colours, cup shaped cards, card inspired by a coffee jar label, using coffee beans on your card, coffee shop logos on your cards etc etc.....



I didn't think I could come up with anything this week. I am fairly new to card making & I don't believe it or not have a great deal of supplies....yet! (I'm working on it.. :o)...) Quite by chance I came across some HOTP papers last night & had a light bulb moment. Thanks to the help of Kathy's sketch file. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hon...its so hard to imagine that you are new to cardmaking because you are so good X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gez, your card is lovely thanks for using my sketch and for joining in with the DCM this week

    Don't worry hun, we'll soon help you bulk up those supplies lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work. :) Thanks for taking part.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Gez! Nice use of the sketch and the coffee colours look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx