Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 22 November 2008

Emily Falconbridge's Art Journal Journey.

Week 13. Birds.



I really enjoyed making this weeks art journal card. I have used a Paper Artsy stamp & watercolour pencils.
Side 2. I have used a snag'em tree stamp and the little girl is cut from some Basic Grey paper.
The backbround paper is an off cut some paper inthe November Kit from Bubbly Funk.
I first saw this poem when it was a weekly DCM challenge & I am glad I am able to put the words in my art journal box for all time. Thank You for looking.

3 comments:

  1. This is fab Gez, I love the birdie perched on top the house and that's a great way to use that quote - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really lovely Gez and would be great if you could enlarge it for a picture X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab - I love what you've done here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx