Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 2 November 2008

Emily Falconbridge's Art Journal Journey.

Week 11. Your Initial... My initial stands for Geraldine but my friends call me Gez. When I was at school I used to get called Gerry which I always hated. Until now... it made my mum smile because we have baby Tom. "Tom & Gerry" I KNOW it's spelt with a 'J' really but it always brought a smile.



I used some DCWV paper and purple UTEE powder on a chipboard letter on side one and then fancy pants paper on side 2 and I did my journalling with a purple sakura pen.

Week 10. Note to self.... I'm afraid I was a little bit silly this week and did a play on words on side 1 but side 2 is serious and something I am trying to do all the time.... Trust your intuition...instincts never lie.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are pretty! I love the clips. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx