Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 16 November 2008

Emily Falconbridge's Art Journal Journey

Week 13. What's on your mind?

Oooh, 1001 things!!!!!
I used black paper to signfy space, never ending, black hole! (my mind!) My little boy was sorting out some stickers to go into his album and had a pile of 'spares' and he didn't mind if I looked through so thats where the monster sticker came from & then I just doodled about!

On side 2 I decided to pick 1 of the 1001 things on my mind! I used a freebie stamp as it reminded me of all the little parcels I have wrapped ready to send off to */@!!?
Thank you for taking a look.

1 comment:

  1. Fab journal card, love the black BG and the contrast of the monster sticker and of course the answer to the other side is "Yes"! I left a little something for you on my blog if you get chance to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx