Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 27 November 2008

Journal Your Christmas at Shimelle.com


Its finally HERE!!!!!! I've signed up this year for Journal Your Christmas which starts 1st December at Shimelle.com

I took part in the September class...Learn Something New & thoroughly enjoyed the challenge.

When I heard about the Journal Your Christmas class I knew straight away that I didn't want to miss it.

I really believe it is important to try & find some me time everyday, something that I rarely seem to manage but I am hoping this journal will encourage me to perhaps just think of myself once in a while everyday.

It is going to be very difficult this Christmas as it will be the first one without my mum who died suddenly this year. I will always cherrish the memories of Christmas past & hopefully with the help of my journal I will be able to create some new memories for my children to look back on when they are older.

I've got some lovely stamped images from a swap that I intend to use in my journal as a nice reminder of the lovely friends I have made this year. :) They have all made me smile & keep me going! I know I'm only a phone call away from a friendly ear willing to listen. :o)

So watch this space........... hopefully I'll find some time to blog next month. :o)



I used Basic Grey Figgy papers for my album cover & HOTP. I stamped the paper with gold versa ink & used clear embossing powder. I also used, white snowflake stickers & chipboard embellishments and red ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Sending you a huge hug Gez. It will be a difficult one for you without your mum no doubt, but I'm sure her star will shine even more brightly over you to keep you safe.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think I have enough to do so I have signed up to keep you company!!!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal looks fab, Gez - good luck with filling it all up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx