Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 20 November 2008

I'VE WON AN AWARD !

WOW.....What a surprise I got yesterday.



I can gratefully accept my award today from Joanne ~ Angelnorth

Joanne is one of the most crafty inspirational people I have had the pleasure in meeting through the Bubbly Funk Forum.

Down to business.

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

If I say its easy for me to choose my nominees it is but I know loads more than 5!

I do not wish to waste my votes by nominating blogs that I know have just been nominated by a fellow award winner.

I wish to point out.......I do not wish anyone to feel forgotten because they have not been nominated because without everyone on my blog list & new ones & visitors that aren't...My blog wouldn't be here today. :)

Think it was DiO that first said......now you need a blog to show your work. Di was right & I've never looked back.

My nominations to receive the Kreativ Blogger Awards are.....

Caroline I have admired Caroline's work long before I knew anything at all about........forums or blogging! I saw an ad in a magazine that caught my eye & I was just drawn to finding out more & it was an ad for Bubbly Funk. I had just had an application to join a forum turned down, they mistakenly thought I was a 'spammer' their BIG loss & so I applied to join Bubbly Funk's Forum. I am sooooo pleased I didn't get to join the other forum!!

2nd. I'd like to nominate an inspirational blogger Rleen We may live hundreds of miles apart but me & Rleen some how we found each others blogs. I just love to surf across to visit Rleen's blog whenever I get the chance & if I am feeling down before I visit I always feel very happy afterwards.

3rd. This next lady has cheered me up in so many ways as well! I'd like to nominate Karen I always have a smile on my face when I've visited Karen's blog. I love Karen's artistic flair & her matching sense of humour.

4th. My next nominee is Hazel. Hazel's crafty abilities never cease to amaze me. Day or night there is always something new to be admired on Hazel's blog. Hazel is able to share her creative gift by holding events to raise money for good causes and is always a very busy lady. Take care Hazel. x

5th. Finally, (if any one is still awake!!) where would I be every Sunday night without Rosie & Dee These two ladies come up with the most incredible challenges. There is always something new & exciting going on at their place. :O)

I feel very, very lucky in the short time that I've been blogging to have found some wonderful places to visit. Keep up the good work everybody & have fun on your creative journey.

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I feel like I've been at the Oscars ceremony! You're very welcome Gez, glad you're having fun blogging and meeting new crafty people as a result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe! Joanne. x

    I did think about thanking my hubby & daughter! the technical people behind the scenes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wow - I came to look because you said you'd blogged some good news - congrats on the award, so deserved - and I was amazed to see my name among the nominees - thank you so much, and for your comments. I'll put something on my blog about it later. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez, you seem to have worked out how the award thing works. Well done, you've achieved so much in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Gez, I'm speechless....

    You deserved this great award. I'm so happy that I WON another Blog Award. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and make you happy after you visited :) Me too, I love visiting your amazing blog and I love all your beautiful creations. You inspired me!

    Gez, a BIG thank you for nominating me for this award.

    Hugs, *Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez. Thank you sooo much for our award. It's our first. We love you playing along with our challenges.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe thank you my lovely, its a lovely surprise for me today. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award Gez
    and thank you so much for passing it onto us :)
    I love that we get people motivated, it helps us too :)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx