Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 8 November 2008

Kathy's Sketch

Kathy made a gorgeous sketch to go with a card, and has kindly said ...... if anyone would like to use it to make a card or LO then I'd be really chuffed! Just don't forget to come back and let me know where I can see your creations!
Why not visit Kathy's 'NEW' sketch file HERE for more great ideas & inspiration. You won't be dissappointed.



Thank You Kathy. A lovely sketch one I am sure to use again & again. Hope you like my creation using the new Basic Grey Wassail papers and a gorgeous Crafty Templates stamp.

5 comments:

  1. oooo.thats gorgeous honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this, Gez - smashing card

    ReplyDelete
  3. gex, this is lovely, I really love what you've done here - seeing your card makes me think maybe I should use the sketch for a Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Gez. Those papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo of papers and that circular text stamp looks fab - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx