Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 20 November 2008

Kathy's Wonderland Card

This is a card designed for Bubbly Funk by a very talented designer Kathy B. Kathy has a new inspirational blog which you can visit & use her sketches but please don't forget to include Kathy in your credits. Thank You.
The template for this card can be seen here at Bubbly Scrumptious
I used Adornit Winter Collections papers & Brilliance pearlescent chocolate ink pad to ink the edges. I used ribbon from the Bubbly Funk November Kit & Dreams Street Wonderland Warm Hearts paper for the tag.
I've tried to make the card masculine as I'm going to give it to my hubby at Christmas time.
Thank You for looking.



6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, my fave colour combo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh this is lovely - I adore those colours and it looks sooo different and soooo gorgeous
    Fab stuff Gez, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo that is scrumptious Gez...your hubby will love itXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Gez - amazing how different papers and embellies can make the same shaped card look so different from the original! I'm sure your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats gogreous Gez! Love those papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx