Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 30 November 2008

November ATC

Over on the Bubbly Funk forum we have just received our November ATC swap & I have to say they were as nice as ever. This was the card I made for the swap. The theme was METAL.



I have to admit to being rather stuck this month, so I headed off in to Blogland to look for inspiration & I ended up at Rleen's lovely Blog. I asked Rleen if I had permission to work with her idea. I used Basic Grey Figgy papers & Dovecraft brads and also good old peel offs. Not very inspirational on techniques I'm sorry, just good old fashioned licky sticky. But I enjoyed making them. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this tree, it reminds me of a little house you sent me which is being hung up with the rest of my decs X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honor that you love my idea and use it. You are always welcome to use any of my idea :)

    I love what you came up with, looks fabulous. And I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx