Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 21 November 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge 10

This weeks challenge is to make a layout in the theme of 'Out and About'
*** note for next week's challenge.... DO NOT lose/throw/use the offcuts of paper you have used for this week's challenge. You will need them for next week!!

Mmm, sounds intriguing!
I have used a sketch this week from Pencil Lines I admire their sketches & the design teams work a lot. Rosie & Dee's challenge this week is to make a layout I headed straight over to have
a look at this weeks sketch.



I used a selection of papers from different companies. I like the challenge of mixing & matching. The background paper is DCWV and I have used Basic Grey & K&Co on the layout, remembering to save my offcuts. :)

If any one could recommend a good pen with white ink that shows up well on a dark background. I'd be so happy. There has to been one out there that's just waiting for me. :)
Thank you for taking a look today.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely LO Gez. I love your use of 'white' space.

    I have 4 white pens, all from different manufacturers, I want a really good one too, so don't forget to let me know when you find one! haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours in you LO Gez. I have a wonderful white pen that I use so much I am on my 3rd!!! Its a Pentel Hybrid. As I have to get one tomorrow I will send you one as I can't read the small print hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Gez, I love the colours.

    I think I'll look out for one of the pens that Karen suggested too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO Gez and so typical of a six year old boy to carry two stones to the top of a big hill - bless! The absolute best white pen I've found is the Inkssentials one by Ranger. It's so white I often smudge off for a softer effect (the DCM I just posted on my blog, for example). I have a Pentel Hybrid too but I don't find it as smooth for ink flow or quite as opaque. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic LO Gez and like Rosie, I said I love white space too.
    I use the sakura gel pens, they look like they dont work at first but then they show up great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely LO. I use the same white pen as Karen - best one I've found so far - I also sometimes use Sakura.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely LO Gez, and your blog (typed bog first lol), is looking rather lovely too. Glad you decided to join us in blog land. Well done lovely. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pentel Hybrid gets my vote too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx