Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 8 November 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Week 8 - Rosie's Challenge
Where have the weeks gone? We're on week 8 already! WOW, it'll soon be Christmas!!!So, with that in mind being only just round the corner, I want you to make a 'Trio of Tags for Christmas'.




I really loved this challenge & wish I could have made some of these for my mum she would have loved them :) So with that in mind I'm going to give them to hubby so that he can use them for those 'special' gifts he's going to buy.......hopefully!

I used pearly pink Bazzill card and K&Co papers and a sakura pen for glittering, with organza ribbons. Thank you for taking a look. x

4 comments:

  1. What lovelytage Gez...really special X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are gorgeous, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez, these are really pretty. I love the pink. So different from the usual Christmassy colours!

    Thanks for taking part again. (Sorry, I didn't moderate your comment earlier but I've had a busy weekend and haven't been online since Friday afternoon!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Gez
    i so didnt see your comment! sorry honey
    i love your tags, they are really cheerful colours, thank you for taking part
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx