Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 13 November 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Week 9 - Deanne's Challenge
Something different for this week tiddly peeps.
An altered project you can do just for fun, for you craft room, for a gift, the list is endless...
The challenge this week is to alter a clock!


Another great challenge...thank you Rosie & Dee...how do you keep comming up with them? ;o)

My clock was from Asda & cost £1.59. I stamped a christmas design in the centre & decorated with K&Co peppermint twist paper by using a snowflake punch. My kids have asked if they can decorate a clock themselves for their own rooms!! I'm going to try altering a small travel clock & see if it turns out alright, I may use it as a gift idea.

6 comments:

  1. Gez, that's fantastic! Great that your kids want to have a go as well!

    Thanks for taking part again. See you Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous clock Gez, great to bring out at Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea to have a Christmas clock! Love the image stamped in the centre and how fab that your kids want to have a go too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflakes round the outside Gez and good news that the kids want to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An odd challenge but a lovely clock to get out each year. Well done.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo great clock Gez...never thought about a christmasy one!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx