Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 29 November 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Week 11 - Dee's Challenge
Those who visited and played along with us last week will remember that Rosie asked you to keep those scraps of paper nice and safe as you would need them this week. Well, using those scraps of paper, I'd like you to make some cards with them. It's up to you whether you make one or several.



This is a card I made using the scraps from last weeks layout. It is the rest of the paper that the photo was mounted on to. The paper is from K&Co and the light & dark pink card is Bazzill Bling. I used a butterfly punch to make the 3 on the card.
Thank You for looking.

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Gez.

    Thanks for taking part.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pinks Gez, thanks for joining in again :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx