Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 26 November 2008

What A Surprise!



WOW! What a surprise I have just received from Dee

This is the message that was awaiting me when I went to visit Dee.
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. Here are my nominees:
Hazel

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Gez, that's a lovely award. I still can't believe how it is possible to make friends online, but you really can tell the good guys! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for thinking of me! I agree with Janice re the good guys, too :o) Will try to remember to pass this one on when I next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely isn't it. I just really love the wording...it says it all about blogging good guys X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx