Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 21 December 2008

Blog Candy!!!

Wow...I won my first ever Blog Candy. Thank You ever so much Bubbly Funk.

Over on Bubbly Scrumptious Caroline has been offering ten days of Blog Candy (which is still running!) and each day crafty goodies are up for grabs.

I correctly answered a set question & my name was randomley choosen as the Winner!!!

The question was... Which range of PAPERS was Nat showcasing this week?

I correctly answered......Yuletide Collection by Tinkering Ink.

and won this gorgeous supply of goodies worth £20!

WRMemory Keepers Comstock Collection chipboard packs x 3 and Alphabet.



The lovely thing about the chipboard is that it is double sided with a different choice on the other side! I am looking forward to using these products on my scrap pages & also mini books.

Thank You once again Bubbly Funk & Caroline.
Wishing you & your family a wonderful Christmas & a peaceful, healthy 2009.

xx

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! Congrats on the winning for those yummmyyyyy blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx