Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 8 December 2008

Emily Falconbridge's Art Journal Journey

Week 16. Get someone to contribute...I asked Ben weeks ago if he would like to help design a card & he jumped at the chance so we sat chatting & came up with the idea of drawing a town & set about taking turns at drawing something anywhere on the paper. Along came his big sister & was curious & asked to join in! We thought it would be fun if we hide a character of ourselves somewhere in the town...& that's just what we did!! We had so much fun. :o)
We used black sharpie pen & oddments of paper.

2 comments:

  1. Love it and guess what??? I found you all hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea - well done to you both. And there's so much lovely new crafting on here, including that gorgeous cross stitching - you've been so busy with super results xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx