Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 3 December 2008

HS:MS:HS

Tradition
The passing of customs or beliefs from one generation to another. Show us a tradition in your space today space today.



I've been putting it off & putting it off. Thanks HS:MS:HS for the reminder ~ not!!!!!!!

This is my first year for making hand made cards & I am very nervous as to whether they will be liked or not. I have the tradition of using my gold papermate pen which was a 21st birthday present, many moons ago! Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and a beautiful pen!

    I'm sure everyone will love your handmade cards.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done for making your cards! and as a pen lover thats a lovely pen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice angle - cards look fine & nice pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what I can see Gez, your cards are lovely and everyone would be more than pleased to receive one!

    On the tradition... I always write my Christmas cards in fountain pen (as I also do when writing cheques) I'm a bit of fountain pen lover if I'm honest. Makes my scrawl look almost acceptable!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx