Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 4 December 2008

HS:MS:HS

Lights
A source of illumination. Show us some lights in your space today.

It was a hard decision today which photo to post I took some of the tree lights & couldn't decide so I took a photo of my lamp to show you instead!
Oh! I went back & got one of the tree photo's to show you!
One of those mornings! .... kids are home, schools are shut lots of snow! it's going to be a L O N G day!!
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I love that tree photo Gez, it has so much movement and I don't mean that your habd shook hahahaha X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the light pictures.

    Enjoy the snow with your kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the tree photo...it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I really love your light photos, looks amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx