Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 22 December 2008

I've made the effort...Well, it is Christmas!

I have been feeling so rough just lately & my craftiness has been suffering as well as my blog. I love doing lots of different challenges & it has been really hard for me not to be able to take part in the last couple of weeks but I am NOW learning not too feel guilty! Although it hasn't been easy. I am never easy on myself, that is a fact I am learning to recognise & deal with!

I really wanted to be able to offer the award below to some very special people with lovely blogs that inspire me all the time. I just wish I could just leave it to every gorgeous blog I visit. So I have made the effort to stay awake tonight & blog (not posted until following day!) because I am so excited to be able to pass on this Award...Thanks Sue.

I also have Sue to thank for my lovely new signature which Sue showed us was possible to make by just clicking on her signature, so I hope it works here for you, if you wish to make your own.

xx

3 comments:

  1. I like the new signature Gez, i told you it was easy - it must be if I can do it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new signature (must try that some time). Hope you're feeling better soon - I know how it feels when you can't do what you want to be able to do, but you just have to listen to your body. Lots of love. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be better soon my lovely and raring to go with all your ideas. Love and hugs XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx