Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 22 December 2008

I've Won an Award!

I've been given this award by a very special crafter Sue



Thank you so much Sue.

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others. You must link to the one you got it from, and also to the ones you give it to and let them know. And there is more ... ... You have to write down five things you are addicted to!!

Oooh! 5 things quickly off the top of my head....

1. Basic Grey papers, yum,yum
2. My 3 kids, they are so awesome, they give me a reason to get up in the morning & make me laugh & cry all day long. (Did I put BG, before my kids!!!)
3. Ink pads, some how one (or 3) manage to fall in my shopping basket. :o)
4. Blog hopping, I now spend more time hopping about than crafting. Which I need to look in to in the new year!
5. Doodling (& inking edges) I can't finish something at the moment without adding a little bit of flair!! (that's what I call it any way!)


The 5 lovely crafty Blogs I'd like to offer this award to that I love to go visiting are... (in no particular order) .....

1. Rosie
2. Janice
3. Rleen
4. Di
5. Deanne

Like Sue says, who passed the award on to me...There are so many lovely Blogs out there it is very hard to choose. I hope I haven't up set anyone as I love visiting so many inspiring Blogs. (It's for you all, in my heart). :o)

xx

5 comments:

  1. aw thank you Gez thats made my day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gez! I know what you mean about doing more blog hopping than crafting. I'll go off and think about this one and hopefully do something about it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, two lots of blog candy! Lucky you - have fun with it when you're feeling a bit better (soon, I hope). Lovely crafters you picked to pass on the award, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Gez, thank you so much for this beautiful award. And I want to thank you for always thinking of me, you are so sweet.

    You are one lucky winner with those beautiful blog candy. You deserved it.

    Have a peaceful and Merry Christmas to your lovely family.

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx