Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Journal Your Christmas

Prompt 1. Make a declaration or a promise to spend some time every day with your journal. This is what I made for yesterday 1st December. I have used Basic Grey papers, stamping, my new pen off Karen :o) and the present I received in my secret advent swap. I am hoping to use the presents each day in my journal to add to the challenge. :o)
Thanks for looking today. x

3 comments:

  1. Awe I love the patchwork effect you have done there Gez. What a brilliant idea to use the Advent swap stuff too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the quilt design effect doing on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quilt design too honey. happy journalling x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx