Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 4 December 2008

Journal Your Christmas

Prompt 2. The weather! record what you like or dislike about the weather. Today we got SNOW !! how's that for timing!! I had great fun with Tom in the snow & took lots of pictures. Here is a layout I made to go in my journal.




I used a sketch from Pencil Lines as an idea & I am really pleased with how it turned out. Some of the papers used were from the Bubbly Funk November kit. I had a problem with the transfer letters & ended up getting some on the photo so I managed to cover up the problem with a handy snowflake that looks like its on Tom's shovel. It did make him laugh!
Thanks for looking today.

9 comments:

  1. Awww, what a fab layout Gez, I love the papers you've used there and good thinking with the snowflake ha ha!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw Gez, thats a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...bless him!!! Thats a lovely idea for your journal. That snowflake does look like it was meant to be there too! I didn't have snow to photograph for mine so I used snowy paper and a pic of my fancy mittens & loads of journaling hehe X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture, what a cutie Tom is! Great journalling too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous LO, Gez - love the journalling round the edge of the circle and the bits of snowy sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely LO and great photos for HS (I must catch up again).

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely layout Gez. Tom is SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Fabulous layout Gez. I love the design and the cute photo of your baby. Wish we have snow here too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx