Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Journal Your Christmas

I'm plodding along at my own speed with this journal! I'm not far behind honest! I am up to date with everything its just a matter of getting it blogged! This layout was for 4th December & the challenge was to include a drawing or a photograph didn't have to be one you'd taken yourself but something which represents your idea of a perfect christmas. I just love Thomas Kinkade's pictures & this is a photograph of a picture I have at the side of my bed. If I've had a stressful day then I can look at my picture at bedtime & just take in the wonderful scene. There is always something new appearing I'm sure each time I look!!



I have used Bazzill cardstock & gorgeous lace from a Crafty Templates kit & also some lovely flowers & brad from the Bubbly Funk November kit. Of course I've got to have a squidge of Basic Grey. I used Wassail paper as the mount behind my photo. The title has been printed on to an offcut of Figgy paper.
I've left a space at the right hand side for my journalling which I'm going to do shortly.

2 comments:

  1. You know we talked about Kinkade stamps and you said you had a picture by your bed? Well, funnily enough this is one of the pics that CHF has made into a stamp! Love this LO, it has a very warm feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture to look at beore you go to sleep! Lovely page Gez X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx