Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Journal Your Christmas

Day 27. Today's topic was sleep & the crafty challenge was to use something blue...

I have not blogged many of my layout's as yet for JYC mainly because I've been so poorly, bad lighting, the hassle of cropping & re-sizing & blah, blah, blah. Yes, I am a bad blogger this month!!!! But also, I want my pages to be originals & its taking my mojo forever to come up with something that delights me! I am getting the journalling bit done everyday, its planning the layouts which is more time consuming than I realised but still great fun getting the daily prompts. :o)



I am really pleased with this layout & made the effort to get it blogged. I have used Basic Grey blue paper for the background. Ribbon, flowers & letters from Bubbly Funk Nov/Dec kits and also some lovely paper & ribbon from Crafty Templates kits.
I think I've got away with not needing a photo to go with this layout quite well, which is another reason I am so pleased with it.
Thank You for looking. xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,

    Hey your LO is indeed original not often you can get away without a pic, well done.

    So glad you found the right moment to open your box of goodies :))

    what fab secret santa goodies you got to open too.

    thank you for popping over I am sooo pleased we have met in blogland.

    wishing you and yours a wonderful and healthy 2009.

    chriss x

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab! I love the lace at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez, this LO is beautiful! You're right, it doesn't need a photo to make it shine!

    Happy New Year hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez what a really lovely layout - and you're right it doesn't need the picture.

    Loved the SS goodies you got too, what a lovely surprise each day.

    And...what a lovely lot of stash from paradise, what a nice end to a difficult day hey?

    Take care and Happy New Year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journal is looking good honey. I have used very few photos in mine deliberately and am so pleased with the way its coming together. Soon be finished X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super LO, Gez. And you are not a bad blogger, just a poorly lady who deserves to get really better soon. Lovely box from paradise! Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is so lovely. I think the lack of photo actually makes this LO.

    Glad you had that pressie to get you through those difficult moments over Christmas. Your mum would have been proud of you.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout Gez. You are a clever lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous LO, love the non-photo approach and your snowman 'stamp'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is fabulous, I love the lace and design. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your page gez, i'm so behind with mine, but im not going to stress about it, im going to get it done no matter what but obv in my own time now lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page and enjoyed your blog too! I am doing 52Q and did "Deck of me" a year ago! Loved it! Glad to be done with JYC. It was fun, but oh so time consuming! Happy 2009!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx