Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Journal Your Christmas

On the 5th December the theme was Advent. I chose to scrap my Secret Advent swap thats happening over on the Bubbly Funk forum. It's great fun & is a great success!



I just love this layout! Lots of Basic Grey & Bubbly Funk goodies & also a lovely stamped image of a Christmas tree I received in another swap on Bubbly Funk! Thanks Tracey. xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a fab idea for the theme, love your stripy paperclip and the list is going to be a great smiley reminder of what was in those little packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Gez and such fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats brilliant Gez, just what I did too hahahahahahaha...great minds eh!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I recognised the tree Gez. And what a brilliant idea for a layout wish I had thought to do something like that but can't remember what I received on what days. Silly me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx