Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 22 December 2008

More.....Blog Candy!

I won some Blog Candy over on the Fiskarettes blog.

I entered the competition & named 5 types of tea & my number was lucky enough to get picked at random!

Thank You ever so much Jayne & Caroline.


My prize is a Fiskars Wire Winder (1364). I am so looking forward to using it & can't wait to show you what we (meaning DD & DS1) get up to! It's drawn quite some interest. So watch this space!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you Gez. Do let us know how you get on with it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it got to you quickly Gez. Look forward to seeing what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx