Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 12 December 2008

Rosie~Dee's Challenge.

Week 13 - Dee's Challenge

This week we would like you to make a christmas themed mini book, no need to add photos just yet, its just getting one prepared for after the festive period, then all you have to do is add photos.

Wow, I got a great big helping hand with this by being one of the first to answer the question right that Deanne asked! It's very rare I ever win anything. Thank You. XXX

This project has kept me busy all week & I've loved every minute. With 3 kids & 1 being 22 months my crafting time is very precious so I concentrated hard to get my book finished before Sunday. I was planning to make a maze book but all that changed when I received my prize. :o)

I have admired the little books that can be made using a BIA since I discovered scrapbooking Oct. 07 & was hoping I might find a BIA in my christmas stocking but as DH pointed out they are a little expensive. Hey hoo. At least I got to have a go. :o) Hope you approve I had so much fun. (think I said that once!) Thank You for looking at my photos. xx






Shots of front cover...I've written the title on the back of the bell saying 'Little Book of Christmas 2008'







 I've have journalled some of my favourite Christmas poems in my little book & added lots of journalling tags in hidden pockets. The papers are some of my favourite... K&Co Peppermint Twist. Got to have a little birdie or 3!!




                                                              Girlie pages for my DD. :o)






                                                    Boys pages for DS1 & DS2. :o)








 


 more poems & tags & room for photos.

Last but not least... :o)

Its been so hard getting decent photos. I've put some double shots on because the ones I liked the angles of were dark so I took some more this morning.

This little book would not have been made possible without Rosie's help. Thank You. XXX

11 comments:

  1. Love it Gez, it's absolutely gorgeous hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great book and well done for getting it posted on blogger. It does take a bit of organisation to get everything in the right order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely little book Gez. wish I had the time (and skill!) to make something as lovely as that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Gez. I won the other book from Dee (got it yesterday) and am going to try and make it by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Gez, it'll make a lovely reminder of your family's Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab project Gez, it looks great even without photos of your Christmas in there - well done on carving out the time to do it, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, its a sweetheart of a little book!!! Perhaps you will get a BIA this year hon X

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Gez! Glad you took part in the challenge and even more pleased you enjoyed doing it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gez that is super gorgeous, i bet you cant wait to add photos now honey :)
    Thanks so much for joining in again xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx